These cookies are so good, I'm almost ashamed at how fast they disappeared from the cookie jar. I originally found the recipe on Allrecipes.com a few years ago and they've become a fall tradition.
They're super easy to make, and apart from the canned pumpkin, I usually have all these ingredients in my pantry - which rocks, because I never know what I want to make ahead of time, until suddenly I'm craving it.
You can find the full recipe here on All Recipes, but in the mean time, here's a few extra pictures in case you were still on the fence about making them. :)
The icing is what really makes this cookie. So if you're thinking about holding back, just give in and make it.
The icing holds in a lot of moisture, and without it the cookie would most likely be super dry.
Enjoy!
-Shasta



No comments:
Post a Comment