Once again, I found myself cooking yet another recipe that I found via Pinterest.com. Lately, almost all my recipes are coming from that website, it's like having free reign over the best cookbook ever.
So anyway, my husband loves Mexican food, and when I saw this healthy adaptation of enchiladas, I figured it was worth a shot. The recipe was pretty easy to make, and it was absolutely delicious, however it took me FOREVER to make it. Seriously, I think I was in the kitchen for nearly an hour and a half working on this.
The original recipe (Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas with Creamy Salsa Verde) can be found at SkinnyTaste.com Normally I would post the entire recipe on here, but this one is so long you're just going to have to fend for yourself. I will provide you with some pictures though!
![]() |
| The enchilada stuffing |
1/3 cup of stuffing per low carb tortilla
![]() |
| Wrapped, cheesed, sauced and ready to bake. |





No comments:
Post a Comment