From Sweetest Kitchen
Today I was going to make crock pot chocolate lava cake, but due to my lack of brown sugar, I compromised and made these instead. They are husband & kid approved. :) And once again, this is another recipe that I found via Pinterest.com.
![]() |
| In a large bowl add softened butter, brown sugar, creamy peanut butter, vanilla, white sugar and one egg. |
![]() |
| Mix well |
![]() |
| Add flour, baking soda, salt and mix well. |
![]() |
| Then take some nutella and drizzle it all over your dough... and stare at this perfection for just a moment. |
![]() |
| Take a butter knife and swirl the nutella through the dough. This is when I *had* to take a taste - and this dough is delicious. |
![]() |
| Let the dough sit in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Form balls of dough with your hands, then using a fork flatten it. Bake for about 10 minutes |
![]() |
| Cook until the edges turn a golden brown. |








No comments:
Post a Comment