![]() |
| On the road - Somewhere in South Dakota. |
We recently moved from South Korea to Washington State, (after a 3 week detour to Maine and a cross country drive to the Pacific Coast).
I'm always coming across stuff that I like to share with my friends and family, of our travels, pictures, trial & errors in the kitchen and projects around the house. I thought I would create a blog so that I could share these experiences with more folks, and hopefully hear about their experiences with similar projects.
![]() |
| My family - the night before the big road trip west! |
Lately I've been cooking up recipes that I've found on Pinterest.com. And once the rest of our household goods arrive here, I'm going to be testing out some refinishing tips that I've found on there too, so I'll let ya know how it all goes. Oh and if you want to find me on Pinterest, just look for Mainahmoose. I'm always adding recipes and DIY projects on there, most of which originate from other bloggers, and it would be fun to feature those bloggers on here as well.
It would be safe to say that this blog will be about anything and everything related to everyday life. If you have any ideas to throw out there of something I should try or feature, let me know! And leave me some comments so I feel loved. :) Thanks for stopping by!
-Shasta


No comments:
Post a Comment